Taresh Bhatia is a graduate of Delhi University. He has an MBA from IMI Institute in New Delhi. He is a CFPCM CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM
CFPCM Certification is the highest level of Certification worldwide in the field of Personal Financial Planning. It is the most prestigious and internationally pay to do homework chiefessays.net accepted Financial Planning qualification for giving comprehensive financial advisory services to individuals. CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM and CFPCM are certification marks owned outside the U.S. by Financial Planning Standards Board Ltd. (FPSB). Financial Planning Standards Board India is the marks licensing authority for the CFPCM marks in India, through an agreement with FPSB.
He is the Founding Partner of the firm, Advantage Financial Planners LLP- and is registered with SEBI as a “Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). This registration provides the unique opportunity to give an unbiased, transparent opinion on investments and a more structured approach to financial planning, risk profiling, disclosures as well as the chance to get well researched professional and trustworthy advice. Being a fee-based investment advisory firm brings you the researched, reliable and professional advice.
The company provides financial planning advisory services from its office in Gurgaon, India. The firm specializes in investment planning, retirement planning, Tax planning, personal financial planning and wealth management.
He is also a member of the Financial Planners’ Guild, India (FPGI), an association of Practicing Certified Financial Planners.
He lives in Gurgaon and is happily married with two children. He is an avid photographer and spends his leisure time reading. He is currently completing his book “The Richness Guide" which is expected to be published shortly.
Background of Advantage Financial Planners LLP
Advantage Financial Planners LLP registered with Government of India with the Ministry of Company Affairs as a partnership firm.
The firm, registered with SEBI (The Securities and Exchange Board of India) as “Registered Investment Advisors (RIA) under the SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013. Registration with SEBI as “Registered Investment Advisors (RIA) brings more formal approach, risk profiling, disclosures, and transparency.
This niche registration provides the unique opportunity to give unbiased, transparent opinion on investments and a more structured approach to financial planning, risk profiling, disclosures as well as the chance to get well researched professional and trustworthy advice. Being a fee-based investment advisory firm brings you the researched, reliable and professional advice.
The company provides financial planning advisory services from its office in Gurgaon, India. The firm Advantage Financial Planner LLP, a leading investment advisory firm in gurgaon specialises in investment planning, retirement planning, tax planning, personal financial planning and wealth management.
- 1) Visit website: https://www.advantagefp.in
- 2) Watch client’s testimonies http://bit.ly/Test-Taresh
- 3) Watch video message: http://bit.ly/Tareshspeaks
- 4) Get free eBook: http://bit.ly/TareshBook
- 5) Join on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TareshCFP/
- 6) Subscribe to free course: http://bit.ly/7DAY-email
- 7) Auto-meet Taresh: http://bit.ly/consult-Taresh
- 8) Read blog http://blog.advantagefp.in
- 9) LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/advantagefp/
- 10) Call Taresh M: +919810144683, +911244502200
- 11) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12) Twitter: https://twitter.com/advantagefp
Taresh Bhatia, who is a renowned CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER suggest the following top 10 reasons to choose a Financial Planner:
- 1) Designation and affiliations Taresh Bhatia- is a practising renowned CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER; is a member Of FPGI (The Financial Planners Guild of India) and BNI
- 2) He has 30 years of experience
- 3) He has advised over 300 clients
- 4) With goal-based investment planning than investing gives you peace of mind with maximised returns and minimised risk -as the base process of financial planning
- 5) His firm: Advantage Financial Planners LLP is Registered with SEBI as Registered Investment Advisor- RIA
- 6) Client testimony – ask to be connected with an existing client or watch http://bit.ly/Test-Taresh
- 7) Check out social credentials
- 8) Ask for checklist and flow process and all tools used for research, risk profile, online direct investment platforms etc. for implementing & execution & monitoring assistance & review sample process
- 9) Own office & have support staff: meeting conveniences
- 10) ask for a sample financial plan
Advantage Financial Planners LLP, 107,1st Floor, Qutab Plaza, DLF Phase-1, Gurgaon-122002. Phone: +91.124.4056398.
Google Map: http://bit.ly/vr-mapped
To Meet: http://bit.ly/consult-Taresh
Skype I’d: AdvantageFP
I am glad to share that I have been empanelled as a Personal Finance Expert for conducting Financial Wellbeing Camps being organised across India. The below-given flyer explains what contents will be covered and how you can host a Camp in your organisation for your employees. All we need is a group of 40 + people. Proposal here.
Note: CFPCM is the highest qualification in the world in personal financial planning. CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM and CFPCM are certification marks owned outside the U.S. by Financial Planning Standards Board Ltd. (FPSB). Financial Planning Standards Board India is the marks licensing authority for the CFPCM marks in India, through agreement with FPSB