Help Others to achieve their goals! We are Hiring! (Apply Here)
Position: Supervisor Model
No. of Position: 2
Company: Advantage Financial Planners LLP
Qualification: AFP (Associate Financial Planner)
Experience: 1+ years with good communication skills (fresher are also most welcome)
Salary Expectation: To be Discussed
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- . Preparation and checking of customized financial plans, monitoring of plans, updating plans with utmost importance and attention to details, Product understanding.
- . Coordinating with para planners on scenario analysis and case studies specific to client needs.
- . Coordinating with all the providers of financial products for availability of product, compare analyze and finalizing of products.
- . Contacting clients and setting up meeting, accompanying Advisory team for meeting and review.
- . Review of financial plan with the Advisory team.
- . Risk Profiling of Existing & New Clients
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS / DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- · Graduate from a premier college
- · Must have cleared all the modules of CFP
- · Demonstrable interest in personal finance, desire to build out a long-term career in the domain
- · Good verbal and written communication skills
- · High levels of energy and discipline
- · Basic working knowledge of financial instruments will be an advantage
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Advantage Financial Planners LLP is registered with Government of India with the Ministry of Company Affairs as a partnership firm. The firm is registered with SEBI (The Securities and Exchange Board of India) as “Registered Investment Advisors (RIA) under the SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013. Registration with SEBI as “Registered Investment Advisors (RIA) brings more formal approach, risk profiling, disclosures and transparency. While firm is a fee-based investment advisor, this brings you the opportunity to get unbiased, researched, trustworthy, transparent and professional advice. The firm is managed by the founder and its Partner, Taresh Bhatia. The firm provides financial planning advisory services from its office in Gurgaon, India. The firm specializes in investment planning, retirement planning, tax planning, personal financial planning and wealth management.
Interested candidates forward your CVs to Mr. Taresh Bhatia, Partner, to email@example.com or contact him on +91.9810144683 & Landline: 0124 4056398 for any further details.
Company website (https://www.advantagefp.in)
Why Work for ADVANTAGE FINANCIAL PLANNERS LLP?
Our Team Members are the heart and soul of our business. Our team’s guiding principles are integrity, respect, teamwork, achievement and innovation. Our guiding principles are the keys to our culture and to achieving our vision.
We value our Team Members’ contributions, recognise and reward their efforts and provide a fun, satisfying and safe workplace.
By living our values, we will continue to “build the best” and earn the right to serve our clients tomorrow and into the future.