How to choose your services with a financial planner if your age is 46-60 by Taresh Bhatia
- · Understand if you need life insurance, only if you have dent/ dependents, else don’t waste money!
- · Buy best health insurance, with critical illness and accident cover also separately
- · Have 3-6 months monthly expenses set aside for contingency fund, perhaps in a liquid mutual fund.
- · Plan for short term and long term goals
- · Plan your children(s) education and their marriage.
- · Plan for retirement
- · Plan for your own House (buy/ rent/ loans?)
- · Plane for home, car, vacations
- · Understand the value of money and compounding interest, to create wealth
- · Plan your (both couple) Will and plan what if ?
A film by Taresh Bhatia
For more information, visit: www.advantagefp.in. Call for session booking: +919810144683, +911244056398
All Rights Reserved © Advantage Financial Planners LLP
Don’t copy any word or picture or video without explicit permission. For more information, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org